Friday, November 4, 2011

Three Things

I missed the three things about each of the boys last month. I think it was one of the posts that should have happened during the two weeks we were all sick.  So here they are. Better late than never, right?

DREW:


1. Loves to mimic us, Collin, or people/things he has overheard somewhere. This is sometimes funny, but has taught me to be careful of what I say and do.
2.  Loves to build things. I've mentioned this before, but I'm amazed at what Drew can make out of a few blocks or pieces of Legos. The surprising part is that it doesn't take much imagination to see whatever it is he's built. He's pretty good at it!
3. Reverse Psychology works wonders with him lately. In fact, it's about the only way I can get a normal smile out of him while taking pictures. If I say "say cheese!", I inevitably get a frown or a major cheese ball smile, but if I tell him to "absolutely not smile", he will smile normally just about every time. We now make a game out of it and it will be a sad day when this no longer works. :)

COLLIN:


1. Is still climbing anything and everything and is scary fast at it. He also like to push the limit on standing on things. For example, he loves to stand on the back of his rocking horse. It will rock wildly and just before he gets so off balance he's going to fall, he sits down. He thinks this is hilarious.
2. Says "Owie" now. He'll trip over his feet, fall and then lay on the floor for a second or two before saying "Owieeeeee". I love the way he says it, so long as no tears are involved and he's ok, of course!
3. Loves to dance. If there is any music on or if you sing to him (or hum for that matter), he'll start to boogie.

No comments:

Post a Comment