Monday, August 29, 2011

Squeezable!

Auntie Christi got married yesterday and just so happened to have the cutest ring bearer ever (we're just a *little* biased around here). Since Auntie Kimmie couldn't make the wedding, I promised I would post pictures of Drew as soon as possible. I'll post the rest of the wedding pics as the week begins to slow down.

We had really talked up this wedding outfit for a few months before the wedding in hopes that there would be no major meltdowns over what we were asking him to wear. When it was finally time to put everything on, he was so excited and there were no requests for his fireman boots! (Can we just insert a *huge* sigh of relief here on my part?)

What ring bearer is complete without a bow tie??

"I so exciiiiiiiited!!!!!" 


So squeezable!

And of course, one last check in the mirror before we headed out to see Daddy. Oh my vain little child.....

Love these two!



1 comment: