Thursday, March 3, 2011

Daddy Love

I came out from putting Collin to bed one night to find this:


In case you don't recognize it, that's The Box...with Nathan (!!) and Drew crammed inside of it. (Want to take a guess at who's wrapped around Drew's little finger??). I'd imagine their conversation went something like this:

     Drew: "Daddy, want to come in my Box?"
     Nathan: "I don't think I'll fit, Pal."
     Drew: "Oh no! You can do it!", followed by an uber dramatic "Pleeeeeeeaase??"

And voila! Like magic, Daddy managed to squeeze into the box!

I know in past pictures the box looks fairly big, but let's remember that all of those pictures are in comparison to Drew. Just so you understand how big a feat this actually was, this is Nathan trying to worm his way out of the box:


Look at how tiny the door is in comparison to Nathan's legs! I would have paid to watch how he got in! Funny that Drew is watching and trying to figure out why Daddy doesn't just pop out the door the way he did too. :)

I love that Nathan is so willing to play. He's a great Daddy! Not only for this, but for many other things as well. The boys adore him and so do I.

Chairs and couches are over-rated.




No comments:

Post a Comment