Thursday, March 24, 2011

A glimpse of our week

Since I am currently watching two very adorable toddlers for a friend of mine, and since the time that both my kids and hers will all be sleeping at once may be brief, I will give you just a preview of our week this week and then finish it up next week. Let's just say the Aunties (and Uncle Burkie of course!) have been in town and we have been loving it!!

Puzzle time! (Yep, those would be Christmas jammies Drew is wearing. They're his "faaaaavorite!".)

Bedtime stories with Auntie Jenn Jenn

Look who's playing on his knees these days...


More on all of this next week, I promise! :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't say enough I love your blog! Those boys are darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love seeing pictures of the boys! They really are the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete