Friday, October 25, 2013

Say Cheese!


Ok, there's one more tidbit from Oregon I forgot to post and then I'll be done! While we were up, we did a family photo shoot for my parents. It's been the only thing my mom has been asking for for a long while now, so we finally did it. I'm sure many of you will be getting at least one of these photos from my parents as a Christmas card, but I loved some of the random photos that were taken that won't likely be shared through a Christmas card, so I thought I'd share here.


My Dad and Momma

Our clan is getting bigger!


My parents and all "their" babies (and obviously one of them is just thrilled to be there!). Come December, there will be one more baby girl added to this bunch!


I get told almost anywhere I go when I have all three boys with me (grocery shopping, Target, etc) that "Wow, you really have your hands full!" or "Wow, three boys? That must be a lot of work?" Can I just say...for the record...that these three little faces are the absolute BEST kind of "work" out there?? :)

The outtake of the cute picture above. Coll's frown kills me!


Coll and Auntie Kell...one of my favorite pictures. Ever.

Sisters

Our beautiful Momma

All the girls...including Christi's...hiding away in her belly :)

"I didn't do it."

Hard working Coll-brother

All the boys

Crazy Uncle Burkie and his rope swing

My beautiful sissy Christi and Jenn's baby, Emmie


Eventually Burkie hopped off and the littles hopped on for a swing. Loved this picture of Coll and Burkie. 

Drew's turn


A huge thank you to Kaela May Photography for some great pictures and a ton of patience while taking them!


No comments:

Post a Comment