Friday, August 24, 2012

Three Things

About Drewski:



1. Loves all things squishy, crawly, slimey, hoppy, etc...


2. His drawings are starting to turn into recognizable things, which is sort of neat...this one was a fish Huma Huma if you ask me. ; )

3. Loves to dress himself. I know I've said this in a three things post once before, but we are talking loves to dress himself. Yep, we actually went out with Drew dressed this way. Did I mention it's been no less than 100 degrees for 18 days now?? He was so proud of what he had put together I didn't have the heart to make him change....and those would be wool socks he is wearing.

BONUS! Just went to the doctor's office where he had his first eyesight and hearing exam along with his regular checkup. He liked looking through the silly goggles and wearing the "cool" red and blue earphones for the tests. He also had shots, which he was "very brave" for. It's weird seeing how grown up he is through his interactions and conversations with the doctor and nurse. I'm sure I will just continue to say this as he continues growing up, but it is odd to me just how "not baby" he is.


About Collin:


1. Says "Mommy" and "Daddy" now as opposed to Momma and Dada. He emphasizes the ends of both of these ("MommEE" and "DaddEE"), which I love. He also says a plethora of other new things which is fun.



2. Loves this dinosaur that my Dad gave the boys a while back. We take it everywhere right now.


3. Still climbing like a maniac. I found him this way a few weeks ago in his toy cubby, and this morning found him on the roof of the playhouse the boys have in our backyard, peeking (read: with his entire upper half hanging) over the fence into our neighbor's yard.

BONUS: Loves rain boots, specifically Drew's fireman rain boots that he managed to scrounge out of the winter box that had been tucked away in their closet. (What is it with my kids and these fireman rain boots??!). Really though, Collin will take any other rain boots as well....he's also not picky on size. If they're big, he'll shuffle.


And for the first time ever....Baby T!:


33 Weeks! 7 to go....or in my case, 8 1/2! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Ba ha ha your belly reflection in the mirror totally makes you look like you have a third boob!!! It took me a minute to figure out what the heck was going on!!!

    ReplyDelete