Thursday, July 7, 2011

Up we go!

Have I mentioned yet how much of a climber Collin is? Surprisingly, for as much as he likes to go up things, he hadn't realized he could go up and actually stay there until this week. He now proudly climbs up and turns his little hiney around to sit on the couches, chairs, coffee table, etc...and if I'm not careful, the counters (Ack!). This has all been hugely entertaining not only for Collin, but also for Drew who loves to egg him on.

Most of the time, my instant reaction is to grab him off of whatever he's managed to climb up, but in this case, the chair was a pretty safe option for him to hang out on, so I grabbed my camera

He almost always sits with his legs crossed, which makes me laugh 

The rest of our week has been pretty mellow. Since it's been hot (over 100 all week, ick!), we've been spending plenty of time playing in the kiddie pool, eating popsicles, and just trying to stay cool. Somehow in all of this though, I managed to snag only a few pictures. Shocking, I know. ;)



2 comments:

  1. I see you have the fun popsicle maker. Have you made anything fun with them yet, I'm never creative and just use juice. But I always mean to make some creative ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I almost always start out with the intent to make something uber creative and fabulous with it, but almost always end up with plain jane juice pops. I blame the incessant "Are they ready yet?" questions I get as soon as I pull the popsicle maker out. They usually thwart my more ambitious plans.... :)

    ReplyDelete